All you have to do is go to our website, then:
Click “Register” – at the top right of the page (desktop) or on the login page (mobiles)
- Create your username
- Fill in the online form
- Keep a note of your username and password
- You will receive your PIN by text
Note: It may take up 24-48 hours to receive your PIN. We need up to date Photo ID and Proof of Address (dated within 6 months) for your registration to be accepted. If you are unsure please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once you have your PIN:
- Go to www.newrosscreditunion.ie
- Click “Login” – at the top right of the page (desktop) or in the menu (mobiles)
- Enter your USERNAME
- Next you enter your PASSWORD usually letters and numbers, that you created when you registered, or we emailed to you (not your PIN– which is the 8-digit number you got by post/text)
- Generate OTP – you will receive a secure text message to your mobile phone, this can take up to 30 seconds
- The 4-digit number within the text must be entered at this point (Different every time you log in)
- Click “I approve this transaction”
- Enter activation PIN – which is the 8-digit number you got by post/text
- You will be asked to create a memorable word when you log in for the first time, this can be any word that you will remember. It is used to reset your password if you forget in the future.
- Click Submit.
Please note: We must hold valid Photo ID and proof of address (dated within 6 months) for you on file for your registration to be accepted. You can send us documents by email to email@example.com or by dropping the documents into your nearest branch.
Once you have logged in online:
- You can download the cuAnywhere App for your mobile.
- You can download the app from the App Store or Google Play.
- Your first log in must be through our website. After that you can use the cuAnywhere App.
- Please note Debit Card Payments not yet available on cuAnywhere App – they are available on our website.