Applying For a Loan
What We Require:
- Proof of Income:
- Employed – 3 Recent payslips
- Self Employed – Most recent set of accounts and tax clearance certificate
- Social Welfare – Payment receipt
- Retired – Proof of all Pensions
- Last Six Months Bank Statements for all Bank Accounts
- Photo ID:
- Drivers Licence
- Student Card
- Proof of Current Address
e.g. Electricity Bill, Phone Bill, Bank statement etc. – Same should be no greater than 6 months old.
- Last Credit Card Statement
- Proof of PPS Number
Note 1: If the applicant is a student, proof of college attendance is required.
Note 2: A Guarantor may be required for some loan applications. If so, the proposed guarantor needs to provide all of the above documentation in addition to the applicant.
Note 3: When applying for your first loan with us you will need to ring and make an appointment to call into speak to one of our loans officers. First time loan applications are not taken over the phone or via the web.
PLEASE TELEPHONE 051-421143