Applying For a Loan
What We Require:
- Proof of Income:
- Employed – 3 Recent payslips
- Self Employed – Most recent set of accounts, tax clearance certificate and Form 11
- Social Welfare – Payment receipt
- Retired – Proof of all Pensions
- Last Six Months Bank Statements for all Bank Accounts
- Photo ID:
- Drivers Licence
- Student Card
- Proof of Current Address
e.g. Electricity Bill, Phone Bill, Bank statement etc. – Same should be no greater than 6 months old.
- Last Credit Card Statement
- Proof of PPSN (Public Services Card NOT acceptable)
Note 1: If the applicant is a student, proof of college attendance is required.
Note 2: A Guarantor may be required for some loan applications. If so, the proposed guarantor needs to provide all of the above documentation in addition to the applicant.
PLEASE TELEPHONE 051-421143