The following videos will show you how to:
- Log in to the cuOnline+ service
Log in to the cuOnline+ service
Problems logging in?
- Check if you are putting your pin in as your password. (The password is usually letters and numbers, this is the password you created when you registered, the Pin is 8 digits which you received in the post)
- (When you are logging in on the APP it is Username, Pin and then password the website is the opposite username, password, one-time passcode (OTP) and then pin).
- Are you not receiving One Time Passcode to your phone?
- Check with the Credit Union that your number is correct on our system.
- Please do not save your Passwords on your device – enter them manually each time you log on.
- For example, the OTP will be different every time you log in.
- Members using Internet Explorer are having some issues logging on to the new system – please try Chrome or Firefox.
- If the app is not allowing you to log in, you may need to go on to www.newrosscreditunion.com and log in there. This is an added security measure which needs to be done every 90 days. Once you do this your log in for the app will work as normal for 90 days.