Can I make a loan repayment/lodgement with a debit card?

Yes, we accept all major debit cards. The normal chip and PIN security requirements or CCV verification requirements will apply.

Can I have my wages or social welfare paid into my account?

Yes, you can have your wages and any other source of income paid directly into your account.

Can anybody else lodge money to my account?

Yes, all they need is the name and account number. For data protection reasons, the receipt that we issue will have no balance details.

I don’t have my book. Can I lodge, or take out, money without it?

You can lodge or withdraw money as normal if you bring photo ID with you. If you have no photo ID, you can lodge money and we will issue a receipt with no balance details. Unfortunately, it is not possible to withdraw money without photo ID.

Do New Ross Credit Union offer ATM cards?

No, unfortunately this is not a service currently proved by New Ross Credit Union

How can I make a complaint?

We strive to deliver the best possible service at all times. However, things may go wrong from time to time. We welcome feedback and complaints from our members so that we can improve our service to you, our members.

If you wish to make a complaint, you can contact us by email at or in writing to any of our branches.