CU Online is the name of the online service provided to you by your Credit Union Online. This service offers a wealth of online features and benefits.
To make use of this new service you can register for a PIN now or log in via the links at the top of the screen.
New Features Include:
- Funds Transfer
– To external bank accounts
– Between Credit Union balances
- Bill Pay
– Set up scheduled household bill payments
– Make one-off bill payments
- Check account balances and transactions
- Full online statements
- Apply for loans online
- Check loan approvals
- Calculate loan repayments
- Secure messaging to the Credit Union
CU Online is loaded with the latest security features to ensure the safety and protection of your data. With this in place you can use CU Online in the safe knowledge that your data is in good hands.
- Protection of your personal data using SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption – Industry wide strong level of encryption.
- Secure sign-in – Three tiered login – for additional levels of access and security.
- 8 digit PIN and Password – as per industry best practice guidelines (upgrade from 4 digit pin).
- Firewall protection – to stop unauthorised access and protect the information on your systems.
- Time-out facility – which automatically signs you out after a period of inactivity (to continue banking online, simply sign in again).
- Secure messaging – all account specific member communication is sent through a secure channel in CU Online.
- PINs issued by secure PIN mailer, with accompanying letter.