CU Online is the name of the online service provided to you by your Credit Union Online. This service offers a wealth of online features and benefits.
To make use of this new service you can register for a PIN now or log in via the links at the top of the screen.
How to access your accounts online
Go to www.newrosscreditunion.com
- Click on ‘Register’ (Top right hand side of the page, or under CUonline tab on mobiles)
- Create your username (Username is case sensitive)
- Fill in the online form
- Keep a note of your username and password
- You will receive your Pin in the post (This can take 5-10 business days)
When you receive your PIN:
- Go to www.newrosscreditunion.com
- Click on ‘Login’ (Top right hand side of the page, or under CUonline tab on mobiles)
- Enter your username
- Then your Password usually letters and numbers, this is the password you created when you registered (this is not your Pin – which is the 8 digit number you got in the post)
- Click on generate OTP (you will receive a secure message to your mobile phone, this can take up to 60 seconds)
- The 4 digit number within the text must be entered at this point (This will be different every time you log in)
- Click on ‘I approve this transaction’
- Enter your Pin – this is the 8 digit number you got in the post. (You will only need to enter this the first time you login)
- You will be asked to create a memorable word when you log in for the first time, this can be any word you will remember. This is needed to reset your password if you forget it in the future.
- Click Submit.
New Features Include:
- Funds Transfer
– To external bank accounts
– Between Credit Union balances
- Bill Pay
– Set up scheduled household bill payments
– Make one-off bill payments
- Check account balances and transactions
- Full online statements
- Apply for loans online
- Check loan approvals
- Calculate loan repayments
- Secure messaging to the Credit Union
CU Online is loaded with the latest security features to ensure the safety and protection of your data. With this in place you can use CU Online in the safe knowledge that your data is in good hands.