Fixed Term Part Time Teller Vacancy – New Ross Credit Union Limited
Job Title: Fixed Term Part Time Teller Vacancy
New Ross Credit Union Ltd, serving 23,000 Members in both New Ross and Bunclody and with €117 million of assets under management, seeks to recruit a Part Time Teller/Clerical Officer for a Fixed Term Contract.
A vacancy has arisen for a Fixed Term Part Time Teller /Administrator to work in New Credit Union Limited from Monday to Saturday based on 21.00 hours per week – Saturday work is mandatory. Training will be conducted in New Ross Credit Union for an initial period. The position may involve working between both branches of New Ross and Bunclody during the week.
The successful candidate will be responsible for carrying out a range of operational and administrative duties that will contribute to the effective running of the day to day operations of the credit union.
* Provide service to the members at the counter to enable them to make lodgements, withdrawals, loan draw downs and repayments, bill payment and foreign exchange
* Explain products and services to members
* Referral of loan applications to the appropriate loans officer
* Accurately and diligently handle cash; reconcile balances and accounts for any shortfall/excess
* Complete other duties as required by Management
The ideal candidate should have:
* Good I.T. skills including Word and Excel.
* Excellent administration skills and attention to detail
* Two years previous experience working in a frontline role in a credit union or similar financial institution would be desirable.
* Professional qualification such as Pathways Certificate or QFA would be desirable for the position.
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications & relevant experience.
The position is a fixed term part time vacancy which includes Saturdays.
New Ross Credit Union Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Canvassing will disqualify.
New Ross Credit Union Limited is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.
New Ross Credit Union’s Data Privacy Statement can be accessed at: www.newrosscreditunion.com
Applications in writing to be sent to
Manager, New Ross Credit Union Ltd, 26 South Street, New Ross, Co. Wexford or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: Friday 14th September 2018