Job Title: Full Time Teller Vacancy
New Ross Credit Union Ltd, serving 23,000 Members in both New Ross and Bunclody and with €115 million of assets under management, seeks to recruit a Teller/Clerical Officer.
A vacancy has arisen for a full time Teller /Administrator to work in the Bunclody Branch of New Credit Union Limited from Tuesday to Saturday based on 35.00 hours per week. Training will be conducted in New Ross Credit Union for an initial period. The position may involve working between both branches of Bunclody and New Ross during the week.
The successful candidate will be responsible for carrying out a range of operation and administrative duties that will contribute to the effect running of the day to day operations of the credit union.
- Provide service to the members at the counter to enable them to make lodgements, withdrawals, loan draw down and repayments, bill payment and foreign exchange
- Explain products and services to members
- Process loan applications and refers them to the appropriate loans officer
- Accurately and diligently handles cash; reconciles balances and accounts for any shortfall/excess
- Complete other duties as required by Management
The ideal candidate should have:
- Good I.T. skills including Word and Excel.
- Excellent administration skills and attention to detail
- Two years’ previous experience working in a frontline role in a credit union or similar financial institution would be desirable.
- Professional qualification such as Pathways Certificate or QFA would be a requirement for the position.
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications & relevant experience.
The position involves working a five day week, which includes Saturdays.
New Ross Credit Union Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Canvassing will disqualify.
New Ross Credit Union Limited is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.
Applications in writing to be sent to
Manager, New Ross Credit Union Ltd, 26 South Street, New Ross, Co. Wexford orEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: Friday 22nd September 2017