We are here for you..
We hope our members and their families are keeping safe during such unprecedented times.
New Ross Credit Union aims to remain open as a business providing an essential service.
However, in line with the WHO’s guidelines and in the interest of protecting our staff and our members we are temporarily reducing our opening hours in both our New Ross and Bunclody branches. Our Ramsgrange will be closed temporarily during this pandemic.
- Our New Ross branch will be opened Monday–Saturday from 9.45am to 3pm
- Our Bunclody branch will be opened Tuesday–Saturday 9.45am -3pm
We will be monitoring the amount of people entering the banking halls and may ask you to wait outside until the number of people inside is reduced. This is to minimise the risk to both our staff and our members ensuring we are always adhering to social distancing. We thank you for your understanding and patience.
Please visit our website and Facebook page for daily/weekly updates. We will continue to look after and support our members as best as we can during this difficult time.
In the event of a Covid-19 incident preventing public access to our offices, please note that all electronic payments e.g. standing orders/Direct debits will be processed as normal.
- We are encouraging our members, where possible, to operate their account online, by phoneor email. If you are having trouble logging into your online account of have any queries please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 051-421143.
- In circumstances where this is not an option for the member, please follow our social distance guidelines whilst visiting our offices. We also have markings on the floor which are 2 metres apart in distance. Please abide by this tape and please try keep your distance at the counter and use the hand-sanitiser provided.
Operating your Account..
- For any members who wish to avoid coming into the branch to complete transactions, a lot of our credit union services are available online through our website, you can check balances, transfer money from your credit union to your bank account.
- Click here to Log In (If you are already registered)
- Click here to Register (We now have PIN by text so its quicker than ever to get your online account up and running)
- Request a copy of your credit union account’s IBAN & BIC. This will allow you to transfer funds into the Credit Union from your bank account. (Please ensure to note where you want the money to go to within your Credit union account, e.g. if it is a loan repayment please type LOAN in the reference section when transferring funds)
- If you would like to make a lodgement or a loan re-payment you can do so over the phone, just call 051-421143 and we will take the payment using your debit card.
- Alternatively, you could set up a Direct debit. This will take regular payments (e.g. weekly) from your bank account and lodged into your credit union how you wish for example money in shares, loan and your XMAS club.
- Members also have option to get salary/social welfare/pension etc. paid into their credit union account, if you would like any more information on how to do so please call us on 051-421143.
- Transfer funds from your credit union account to your own bank account. (Please attach a copy of your photo ID and bank statement detailing your IBAN & BIC to your email request). Email: email@example.com
- Request a copy of your credit union account IBAN & BIC. This will allow you to transfer funds into the Credit Union from your bank account. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Make a Loan Appointment, enquire about an existing loan application or email loan documentation. Email: email@example.com
Apply and Collecting a Loan
We are advising members to apply for a loan by:
- Calling: 051-421143
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Online through CuOnline+
- If the only option is to visit the office, please call 051-421143 and we will organise an appointment for you.
- Please note, we require supporting documents for loan applications. Please click here to see what you will need to provide.
- All supporting documents can be emailed to email@example.com or dropped in to one of our branches.
Collecting your loan:
- When your loan is approved, you will be given a time/datefor collection. We will have all paperwork ready in advance reducing your time in the office.
We would like to thank all our members for your support and understanding.
If the situation regarding Covid-19 directly impacts credit union staff, we will provide you with further updates.We will issue any required updates via our website and our social channels.
We are always on hand to help support and advise you through this unprecedented time.
Wishing you all health and happiness now and always.
From all at NRCU.