The Annual General Meeting of New Ross Credit Union Limited will take place virtually:
Wednesday, 14th April 2021, at 7:00pm.
To register for the virtual AGM please email
by Friday 9th April 2021.
To view New Ross Credit Union’s 2020 Annual Report and the Deposit Guarantee Scheme please click the below links:
How to Register for the Virtual
AGM: Members wishing to attend the Virtual AGM need to apply via email to: email@example.com
Please include the following information in your email:
– Member Name
– Member Number
– Member Email Address*
We will then send you a link to register for the AGM and this will take you to a Zoom page where you will be asked to ‘apply to join’ and will be required to enter some or all of the following for verification purposes: full name, date of birth, member number, email address. Then click ‘Register’.
You must have completed the above registration steps by close of business on Friday, April 9th, 2021.
Following this deadline, all registrations will be verified by us and all successfully registered members will be sent an email containing their own individual ‘link to join’ the AGM
*Each member must register individually in respect of multiple members in the one household (and/or joint accounts if applicable).
Remember we are here to serve you the members. We have attractive loan rates to suit all, no matter what the size of the loan. Come in or contact our staff by phone and will advise you on your best options. You can also contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Platform: The platform used will be ZOOM Webinar Professional (Licenced) and is facilitated by MyWebinar.ie. When registering, you might be asked to download the ZOOM app. If so, please do so. This should only take a few minutes depending on your connection.
- Access: Access will only be granted to members who have followed the registration process detailed above.
- Within a ZOOM Webinar event, attending members are called ATTENDEES. One device can be used per email address. In a household where there might be a number of members joining, each member granted access will need to attend the meeting on their own device using their own email address.
- Notification Time-Limits: Please let us know of your intention to join the meeting no later than Friday, April 9th, 2021.
- Identification: Identification requirements and safeguards are built into the registration process and involve a number of steps within both ZOOM Webinar Professional and the Credit Union’s own screening processes.
- Q&A: When an ATTENDEE wishes to communicate questions and comments during the meeting, he or she shall “raise a hand” to indicate a desire to speak or shall submit a question in writing. ATTENDEES’ cameras and microphones are turned off by default, and only the facilitators can change these settings during the meeting.
- Voting: ATTENDEES and PANELLISTS in attendance who have voting rights – will be afforded an opportunity to participate in all polls on an electronic basis by voting in favour or against. Polls are presented in the form of a balloting form with checkboxes beside the choices given. When this balloting form appears on screen you then can vote. The chair decides when each ballot is to close, and the result is then published on screen for all to see.
- Dropped Connection During Meeting: If, for some reason, your connection drops out during the meeting then once re-connection is established you should be automatically re-admitted into the meeting. If not, then simply click ONCE on the admission link you were originally sent by your branch. If your WIFI fails completely, we recommend using your mobile phone as a WIFI ‘hotspot’ to reconnect to the internet.